Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Guild on Kazzak by 2 Irish guys

Options
  • 01-10-2007 11:51am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Myself and a mate recently started a new guild on the Kazzak server for alliance players. Going under the rather bland label of 'The Alliance' we're hoping to assemble a kickass guild for high level raiding. For the moment we are recruiting players(primarily those 40+) in hope that they will work together as they develop towards the higher levels. Obviously a higher level of familiarity with each other will make it much easier to work well as a unit when we get raiding.

Check out our new site

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

That is a bland label. :P

If I see ya in a BG I'll make sure to /wave before foolishly attacking whatever I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Omg what an utterly rubbish guild name.

(Sorry but it had to be said.)

EDIT: Nice webby though. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

we inherited the guild from another person-I agree the name is very vanilla but it wasnt of my choosing! but its hard to disband after you have a good few names recruited!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

me and my mate joined up with alot of english mates and we play horde on kazzak.

Undercity lift victims

we were " ur moms my epic mount" but were told to change it, we have actually started a trend where the name is being taken on other servers.

See you on the battlefield sunshine

game name kromula 64 priest

can you change your guild name?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

some dope complained and had us change our guild name, a gm sent a mail to our guild leader.

some dope complained and had us change our guild name, a gm sent a mail to our guild leader.

how did you go about changing your name because I wouldnt mind retitling the game

Advertisement