Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pierce Motors Tipperary

Options
  • 01-10-2007 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Looking to change the car at the moment and was wondering has anybody any experience of Pierece Motors in Tipperary on the sales side? are their trade in offers rubbish and what's aftersales like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

oilsheik wrote:
    Looking to change the car at the moment and was wondering has anybody any experience of Pierece Motors in Tipperary on the sales side? are their trade in offers rubbish and what's aftersales like?

They are the main VAG dealers in Tipperary North so generally expect your typical VAG dealer prices and service. They are not cheap, that's for sure but in saying that they are not the worst. My old man bought a car off them a few years ago and found them to be grand. He found dealing with the twins, Arthur or Gerry Pierse themselves (if they are still involved in the sales side themselves) the best. There aftersales was pretty good too, they drove up to Limerick and gave him a loaner car and collected his one when it was being serviced.

If you are buying a VAG car then Newcastle West Motors in Co Limerick are known to be one of the best VAG dealers to deal with in Munster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭oilsheik

Thanks for the info Bazz, Newcastlewest only do VW's (like Tom Harvey) and its an Audi I'm after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I am aware of people who live near Frank Hogan's in Limerick that go to Pierce for their cars/servicing needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

testicle wrote:
    I am aware of people who live near Frank Hogan's in Limerick that go to Pierce for their cars/servicing needs.

No surprise really. His reputation speaks for itself.

Advertisement