Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how busy would it be?

Options
  • 01-10-2007 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭

tried emailing dublin art tattoo about coming in this saturday and discussing my tattoo and maybe getting it done but noones got back to me. would it be too busy to do this? im only up for the day and i dont mind coming back again another day to get it done but i dont want to travel up only for it to be too busy to get the design made up or to talk to them.
    i have a good idea of what i want, old school swallow, heart, locket, rose and stars over my foot. black but im wondering about shading Vs colour.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ring them...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

i was asking for experience of boarders not directions to a phone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

yeah just figured it would save me a few euro on the call credit :P
    its so lame im doing it to represent the moulin rouge dogma of freedom beauty truth and love! most important things in life!

Advertisement