Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing bike tyres

Options
  • 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

First time posting on this website, only discovered this website about a month ago. I have a Trek 5000 bike which is just over a year old. I am a leisure cyclist and I have done over 4,000kms this year on various long distance charity cycles.
    It is now time to replace my Bontrager tyres, only I dont know which tyres to go for, different people have given me different opinions eg. Michelin, Continental etc.. So any opinions would be appreciated .
    Also, I am considering up grading my Bontrager Select wheels over the winter months, again I am looking for advice on different makes, value for money, internet addresses etc..
    One last question, I am looking to buy the Discovery channel jersey and shorts on the net but any of the usual sites(Probike,chain reaction) do not stock them. Does anybody know a website where they can be purchased.
    I know that the issue of new tyres/wheels has been dicussed before on this website, but I would appreciate any advice as I am not very well versed on bike parts etc..:confused:
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement