Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Vegetarian Day, 6th October

• 01-10-2007 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

This year it will be held in the Cultivate Centre, Essex St, Temple Bar.
    Saturday 6th of Ocotber; 11am - 5pm.
    all details http://www.vegetarian.ie/

I went to World Veggie Day two years ago and I have to say, it was worth a visit; if anything for the food :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Yeah, might just mozy on down for a while

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Will be in the RDS, missing it. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

well Tar, it seems you have shown perference for the poker forum over the vegan and vegetarian forum here. your true love has been revealed!!!
    I will go to the veggie fair and pick up leaflets for you :P and eat for you!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Get me samosas. And stop by cornucopia for dessert.

Yes, I love poker more than anything or anyone in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

What happens on this day. Are we not allowed to eat meat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I am going to start a World Meat Eating Day.

boreds wrote:
    What happens on this day. Are we not allowed to eat meat?
    No, it's just a celebration of Vegetarianism, you can not eat meat if you want. ;)
    http://www.vegetarian.ie/wvd07.htm?gclid=CKuex9fY8o4CFRkJEAodLXQxJw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

The-Rigger wrote:
    I am going to start a World Meat Eating Day.

Hmm you wouldnt happen to be the same guy who is putting a meat-eating option on the menus of vegetarian establishments? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

edit ignore i didnt even notice the link.

:(

Read the links before commenting loike...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

was down at the cultivate centre earlier. very friendly atmosphere :) lovely food; cafe fresh, vegeplanet, govinda's, circle of life and the happy pear were selling food there. yum! plenty to see about the place. plenty of leafets and books available. and the cultivate centre is lovely itself, with loads of interesting things in their shop. i couldn't resist and bought a beer mat made of recycled plastic bottles and a booklet made with recycled circuit boards. :D

Thanks. ;)

Advertisement