Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to do your final year of Arts degree in another country?

Options
  • 01-10-2007 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

I was wondering for next year if you can complete your Arts degree in another college in a different country, in Europe I suppose. Or is it not possible now that it is modularised? I know about the Erasmus but I don't study a language. Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I *think* you can do erasmus for arts even if you're not doing a language. Check with the programme office but I know B&L and radiography all have an optional erasmus component.

Don't people got to Australia for a while too (think that may be commerce though)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

You can go away for another year in arts, you don't need to be doing a language. I know people from history of art who went to italy/france.

I don't think you can complete it there though, only go before final year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Don't people got to Australia for a while too (think that may be commerce though)

Yeah - that's just Commerce. I was in Sydney for 6 months, it was sweet.

I would recommend doing an Erasmus year, anything to get out of this poxy country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭stopyourshoppin

ok thanks everyone :)

Advertisement