Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the best Series of 24?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Gave in and started watching season 5. its good, its really good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

No other series compared to Season 5, it was amazing

I'm halfway through Season 7 and forgive me but I'm losing interest, not sure I'll finish it :(

half way through Day5 , with day 6 and 7 waiting at home for me :D:D:D

dont really remember much of 6 and 7 and havent seen 8 yet. cant wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dave Justice

Being a big 24 fan and watched them all, season 4 and 5 were the best for me. The ending of season 4 was brilliant and one of the best moments of television I have seen. Don't worry I would spoil it for you and it leads excelliantly into season 5. 5 would have to be my favorite overall and 4 a close second. Honourable mentain to season just for that sexy bitch nina myers alone and a brilliant end to it. Thats one thing 24 does well, season finale's. Anyone who hasnt watched the show, get the boxsets now DAMN IT! LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I love the way you left us in mystery about what the honourable mention Season you were referring was?;)
    (My guess is Season I?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Dr Robotnik

I voted for Series 5. The fall of Charles Logan.

Just edges Series 3 and 1 as the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DFX2011

agree with above .. season 1 just blew me away.. and i lost at least 8 days of my life watchn this cracking show.. film was brutal though :(

when I finally got Season 8 I was blown away and I tried my hardest to drag it out for as long as I could.
    I did however (dont shoot me for saying this) think the ending was a bit cheesey.

I think I will have to watch them all, all over again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭divtastic

season 2 rocks

Advertisement