Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Sticking Up!

• 01-10-2007 2:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭

Hey y'all,

Every morning when I wake up, the hair on the right side of my head sticks up very strongly due to lying on that side of the head all night long. It is extremely difficult if not damn right immpossible to flatten the hair without having a shower - even with hair gel etc. This means that I have to shower every morning (even if I have just showered just before I went to bed the night before) in order to flatten my hair. Sometimes when I wake up - both sides are sticking up as I must have moved while asleep.

Anyone got any ideas on how I can either flatten my hair or stop it sticking up in the first place?

I used to just shave my head but the girlfriend likes my hair longer so I try.

Thanks for any help/advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Just shower every morning? I can't function propery without a shower to kick my arse into gear in the morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

axer wrote:
    if I have just showered just before I went to bed the night before

That's your culprit there - lying on damp or just washed hair all night = hair sticking up in the morning.

That being said, you should probably still shower in the mornings regardless of whether you shower at night or not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

stop showering at night and shower in the morning??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I've the same problem. Just stick your head over the sink and douse your hair with water. Then towel dry it. It's irritating but only takes 30seconds or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i used to hate that, my hair stopped doing that after it was 3 inches or so,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

I've the same problem. Just stick your head over the sink and douse your hair with water. Then towel dry it. It's irritating but only takes 30seconds or so.

that works.. but the shower is the best tbh

Advertisement