Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The TF Fan Art & Stuff Thread

Options
  • 01-10-2007 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

First off, Mods, any chance of getting this stickied please?

Ok, I know this was done a while ago, but there seems to be more people around the TF forum lately, so I thought It might be an idea to kick it off again. Basically, just show off your creative side! Pics, fan fiction, kitbashes, poetry(?), whatever TF related stuff you want to show the world.

A couple of things I would say though;
    1. Tell us whether or not you would like or mind comments or criticisms. I always like a bit off feedback, but thats just me.

2. If you want to criticise, BE CONSTRUCTIVE. Don't say "thats crap", say "that might be better if you...". I know how much work can go into some of these things, so be nice.

Anyway, just to get the ball rolling, heres a little something I did earlier. Comments & crits welcome, btw!

Comments

Advertisement