Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electrical outputs in china

Options
  • 01-10-2007 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick query - does anybody know if i need a voltage converter for travelling to Shanghai & Beijing from Ireland? -

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

nope a Airplane should do you wont get far with a voltage converter :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Mortmain

What if I took a TRANSFORMER - they can do anything, I saw it in the movie!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sweetie20

Hi All,
    Me, my BF and lil man which will have just turned 1 are moving to OZ Jan 2013. My bf is from australia so i just have to get visas for me and the baby. I was wondering if anyone has flown from dublin to melbourne and which is the most child friendly flights.

Are you better off getting 3 seats in economy, apposed to 2 in premium economy. Are the bassinets large, as he will have just turned 1 and will be quite big at that point.

We were looking at flying with Qantas as there premium economy looked quite nice.

But they dont allow strollers on board, i would like to take it on board because of the stop overs and want to make this trip as easy as possible. I think they fly Dublin - London - Singapore - Melbourne

Has anyone else done this trip with a baby / toddler and which airline did they find the best to travel with infants :)

Would love some advice, thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Mortmain wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just a quick query - does anybody know if i need a voltage converter for travelling to Shanghai & Beijing from Ireland? -

Cheers

Heading to Shanghai in 6 weeks myself

China is 220V-240V 50Hz and the plug outlet is the same as Australia/NZ

but from what I remember Hong Kong is the same plug as Ireland/UK

Advertisement