Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naomi Campbell/Grace Jones in galway!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

my god, that place will be packed full of insufferable arseholes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

tman wrote:
    my god, that place will be packed full of insufferable arseholes!
    Sweet! Count me in! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

i'll be there....dont really think of myself as insufferable or an arsehole, but then again there's probably plenty that would disagree :cool:

bring on the champagne and canapes, and remember to smile & wave, smile & wave!

PS insider knowledge tells me that they may well be going to NEACHTAINS!!! of all places for an afters-party....guess the auld crusties will be shunted out for the night, although the lesbanians should be happy with the sudden improvement in eye candy! :eek: is that cruel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

:eek: is that cruel?
    Yeah.. a bit....But we love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

PS insider knowledge tells me that they may well be going to NEACHTAINS!!! of all places for an afters-party....guess the auld crusties will be shunted out for the night, although the lesbanians should be happy with the sudden improvement in eye candy! :eek: is that cruel?

Yes, but LOL! Was in there last night and thought the eye candy wasn't too bad... there was at least one non-lesbanian there too ;)

• Advertisement

tut tut, that was mean of me!

i really shouldnt generalise about lesbanians...i promise it wont happen again!

i do like neachtains though, its just a shame bout the eye candy there at times (so i must disagree) lots of women there from mediterranean countries...stand up spain in particular! body grooming techniques must go untaught there! such a shame, but when a lady's arm is hairier than my own...i cant be expected to go there can i!

though the thought of ms campbell navigating the toilets in that place... i just dont see it happening!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Models are just people and may feel just as home in a real Irish bar as in the G or such.

Re "lesbanians" I agree with gay marriage, if both chicks are hot ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

biko wrote:
    Re "lesbanians" I agree with gay marriage, if both chicks are hot ;)

Actually, if both chicks are hot, then I disagree with it. Let the butch ones get married, we're not missing them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

When is this actually taking place as it doesnt say??

1st friday in november or so i am told!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Was in Neachtains tonight and made "discreet" enquiries... the bar staff knew nothing about this, so if it is happening there only the management know about it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

B O R I N G !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Naomi Campbell is meh

Advertisement