Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

where to buy reg plates in blanch >?

Options
  • 01-10-2007 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

As title,

Need to replace my non spec rear squarish type plate for nct pass, anyone know in blanch or sou rounding where i can get one made up ?

Thanks

Loz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

halfords in balnch ... Usually their mchine is always broken though :rolleyes:

Shell/Alfa romeo beside the Garda station .. thumbs up there, always make them on the spot - its the last place i've went for them (last month)

...Failing that - a trip to Liffey Valleys halfords - they've made them on the spot for me before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

Bit further a field, Omni car accessories in Santry shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

be prepared to be asked for proof of ownership if getting plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

sorry for going a lil off topic, but how much does it cost? and can you do all the italics stuff or leaving out the hyphens on the plates?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Ryans (The Rover / Seat garage) in Main St Blanch do them too

• Advertisement

wba88 wrote: »
    sorry for going a lil off topic, but how much does it cost? and can you do all the italics stuff or leaving out the hyphens on the plates?

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,284 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not if you want to be legal. For boy-racers, it's just an excuse for the cops to pull you; and they will fail the NCT.

Not your ornery onager

esel wrote: »
    Not if you want to be legal. For boy-racers, it's just an excuse for the cops to pull you; and they will fail the NCT.

my car is boy racery type and i was just wondering because i was thinkin of making it look better for selling it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

my car is boy racery type and i was just wondering because i was thinkin of making it look better for selling it

Italic plates appeal to a tiny fraction of drivers, if you want to sell it quick avoid putting these on.

But if you want them, these lads do great ones www.fancyplates.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

The ones in halfrauds are always a bit ****e because they leave little air bubbles sometimes, even when put through the roller. Also, if the ink in them is nearly gone u'll see white spots on the numbers. So yeah, stay away from them unless you're stuck!

• Advertisement

ok think ill stay away from them, thanks for the help

Advertisement