Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Pot Racks?

Options
  • 01-10-2007 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a pot rack that I can preferably buy in a shop in ireland, or online from somewhere with reasonable shipping.

I'm looking for a wall-mounted / bookshelf style pot rack.

Like this:

http://www.kitchensource.com/pot-racks/od104ch.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Try Stock on Clarendon Street. I'm sure I saw some there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

saw something in woddies similar to that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You should copy this into the Fod & Drink Forum too. Have you checked Arnotts?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

try kitchen complements too, not too far from stock, on clarendon street. not cheap, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Meadows and Byrne in Dun Laoghaire is another likely place if you're in that general area. Also while you're there, on the same street as Kitchen Complements there's a place on the other side of the road a bit further dpwn towards Stock that does WMF stuff, maybe they'll have something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement