Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Town Centre

Options
  • 01-10-2007 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I'm heading up to the Big Smoke tomorrow for some serious retail therapy and am heading to Dundrum shopping centre.

I freely admit that I am not the best driver and I've so far gathered that I head for the M50 Southbound and then exit at junction 13.

After that I'm a smidge worried and just wanted to check if the shopping centre is right off junction 13 or if there is a bit left to drive after that and if it's well signposted. No offense to the Dubs, but I hate driving in dublin and normally get blasted out of it if I make any mistakes!!!

any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Hi Mimi,

Easy to get to the shopping centre from the M50. Once you go down the sliproad, take the 2nd exit at the roundabout. Then just go straight through the next few roundabouts. You cannot miss it!

Advertisement