Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cannibal Corpse cover Metallica....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭nij

No Remorse is one of my favourite Metallica songs, and I prefer the original.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

very nice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Ye I love this version, was listening to it earlier today. They certainly do it justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

O_o I used to be a fan of corpse but wtf is this. A new low in my book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I quite like the guitar and bass sound on this but the vocals just don't fit at all. I miss James Hetfield's screeching. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Heard that a while ago on my friends mp3. I think its a great cover! The guitar sounds class.Vocals are a bit to loud though. Still its a great cover

Advertisement