Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico phone & Esat broadband

Options
  • 01-10-2007 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Is this possible?

Parents have Perlico.

I'd like to get Esat Broadband... can this be done? Can they work side by side? Can bills etc be kept separate with one service not affecting the other?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

whats wrong with perlico broadband? As i understand it the various companies are just reselling eircom so the service is the same and only the price is different. I could be wrong though

would your parents switch to bt? It'll work out cheaper overall. I'm with bt and i find the service fine but you have to read your bill carefully to make sure you're being charged right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

http://www.perlico.com/Broadband/default.aspx
    Perlico broadband only offers 12 gigabits per month (idiot ISPs!) .. that's hardly enough?
    Anyways, lame jokes aside ... their 2Mb package with 12GB cap isn't enough for me.

I don't think switching to BT for calls is an option.

Advertisement