Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RLI jersey....

• 01-10-2007 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

...where can I get one? Trawled web, can't find any...last leeds rhinos home match went to shop said they cant get any....

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Is that the Wolfhounds jersey you're looking for?? I got one in Elverys for a friend or you can buy them online, i think at the RLI website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Thanks for the reply Gridlock. 'tis indeed the very one I'm thinking of. The RLI website's been out of stock for about two months..they're made by azzurri, and thery're seems to be a definite paucity about. I'm off to Leeds V Wigan on Friday night and the lads at the Leeds store said they might have one tracked down for me, will keep me fingers crossed. Failing that will try Elvery's next time back in the oul sod.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Sorry forgot to mention, I also rang azzurri and you can buy it directly from them just incase you can't source it anywhere else.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Brilliant, Ta.

Advertisement