Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Req XBOX 360 LIVE Points

• 01-10-2007 6:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Looking for 360 points any one got a cheap ebayer or such to purchase

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I'd also be interested if someone has somewhere cheap to buy.
    Bought my last ones off play.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

2100 Xbox Live Points (incl P+P) from UK sellers:

€24.50 at MX2

€26.49 over on play.com

[edit]
    This UK-based guy on Ebay seems to be good value at only ~€8 - haven't tried this myself though... --> See thelastangryman's post below!!
    [/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Doodlebug wrote:
    2100 Xbox Live Points (incl P+P) from UK sellers:

€24.50 at MX2

€26.49 over on play.com

This UK-based guy on Ebay seems to be good value at only ~€8 - haven't tried this myself though...

The guy at the bottom charges £14.49 for delivery yet in the ad its says that its sent through e-mail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Jeez you're right, thelastangryman! :eek:

His auction title reads "Microsoft Points 2100. Fast Email Delivery £19.99"

Points £5.50, then 14.49 for "delivery" - cheeky fupper!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Typical E-Bay... items are cheap, then delivery will rip ya off.

But charging for e-mail delivery is hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

the £14.49 postage cost, in order for postage to be possible, is an administration fee required by our staff for administration duties involving the sorting of stock of microsoft points cards; the entering of codes onto our extensive database; accessing, refining and updating our database when supplying our customers with thier codes. An efficient required process to ensure all our customers of a proffesional and effective electronic delivery.

Genius.... I also like the "delivery within the hour, especially evenings, nights and weekends" or when he's not in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭starman100

Saves on Ebay fees for the seller if delivery is top-loaded, all the Far East buckos do it, bit of a con alright.

Advertisement