Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Six-Star Hotel

Options
  • 01-10-2007 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

On his first trip to Dublin, a commercial traveller was interested to see that his ticket included a night in Dublin’s only Six-Star Hotel.

“Strange”, he muttered. “I always thought that the star-system only went up to five”.

But after a long day’s business he checked into the hotel, and right away he could see that the standard of the hotel was top class. The staff in the bar and at the hotel restaurant were friendly and attentive, and the evening meal was one of the best he had experienced.

After a couple of drinks, he retired to his room, and crawled between crisp sheets, soon falling into a dreamless sleep. He’d booked an early call for 7:00am, and on the dot, there was a knock on the door, and in walked a beautiful young girl in a smart hotel uniform, carrying a silver tray with a teapot which she set down on the bedside table. Flicking back the bedclothes, the knelt by the bed and treated the man to the finest blow-job he had ever received, poured his tea, then with a smile, left the room.

The man, in a state of some bewilderment, drank his tea, dressed and packed his bag, and made his way to reception to check out.

“Did you enjoy your stay with us?” asked the friendly receptionist.

“Indeed I did”, said the man. “It’s my first stay in a six-star hotel, and I’ll certainly be returning”.

“Yes”, she said. “We are the only six star hotel in the country – we just got our sixth star last month”.

“What did you have to do to get the sixth star?” asked the man. “The hotel just seems of the highest quality”.

The girl smiled. “We installed a Goblin Teasmade in every room”.

For readers of a tender age -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teasmade

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

I like it, especially the description at the bottom, possibly the crappiest invention ever.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

We stayed at a six star hotel and you could tell because you could see them through a hole in the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hah ... hotel owners / managers take note! ;)

Advertisement