Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo got on the Monopoly board....

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Roscommon is worth 4 times what we are. What's that about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

They obviously did a lot of research into what a hurley looks like....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Haha yeah they are the new Shrewsbury Road :( (that spelling is probably wrong!)

Well it's not that Roscommon is worth more than us or any of the other counties, they just got the most votes!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Haha yeah they are the new Shrewsbury Road :( (that spelling is probably wrong!)

Well it's not that Roscommon is worth more than us or any of the other counties, they just got the most votes!!!

I remember that voting thing now.
    What a joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

at least we're worth more than them pesky donegal folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

JIZZLORD wrote:
    at least we're worth more than them pesky donegal folks!
    Thats because its only a game and not reality ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Its the first All Ireland edition of the game - a sign of things to come.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I played a sligo monopoly version years ago. Don't know how there was enpugh streets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭il gatto

I can see dozens of scumbags presenting the Guards with a "Get Out of Jail For Free" card when their lifted for bottling some guy outside Abrakebabra over a bag of coke. Worst thing is, the Guards will probably accept it :D

il gatto wrote:
    I can see dozens of scumbags presenting the Guards with a "Get Out of Jail For Free" card when their lifted for bottling some guy outside Abrakebabra over a bag of coke. Worst thing is, the Guards will probably accept it :D

I didn't know there was an Abrakebabra in Roscommon?:confused:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Theres probably more parking on the monopoly board then there is in the whole of Sligo.

magnumlady wrote:
    Theres probably more parking on the monopoly board then there is in the whole of Sligo.

Beat me to it:D
    Good one!

Advertisement