Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Data Structures & Algorithms in Java', by Robert Lafore

Options
  • 01-10-2007 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody got this book and want to offload it? :)

It's a rip-off in the bookshop and it aint in the SU shop... They have it for $6 on Amazon, but it has to be shipped from the US, and that could take 3-6 weeks supposedly. Ghey.

So, who has it? I pay good money! Not much money, but the quality of it is good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Mini_Moose

I think you'll find it is $36.44 before shipping and presumably tax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I was talking about the second hand ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smallthing

I have it!! It's practically brand new I paid around €60 for it i think. (and i had ta wait 4 it ta be shipped in too! took 4eva!!) I was crap at programmin so i'm not doin comp sci this year!! I'll giv it ta ya 4 €30

cool

You gonna be in college tomorrow?

yeah i'll b in college tomoro (i'm always flippin in college!! I dont any time a myself anymore!) I dont hav any free time tomoro but i work in the science shop so if ya come at either 12 or 2 i'll hav a couple a mins spare! Ya cant miss me, small blonde girl!!

• Advertisement

Grand!

Where is the science shop though? :o And what's your name, so that I'm not askin for "smallthing"? :D

only just got your reply!! the science shop is on the bottom floor of the science building, ask anyone where it is n they'll b able ta tell ya! I'm workin from11 til 3 tomoro! N the name's laura!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

*breathes heavily*

see ya there laura........

Advertisement