Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for an app to auto save email attachments

• 01-10-2007 8:33pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭

looking for an app or rule to auto save email attachments in outlook

even better if I could trigger a program to run then too

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Amazing what a thing called google will do. You should use firefox if you dont already, there is an addon called 'hyperwords' which lets you search, translate , convert text and numbers. Its the dogs b*****x :D

Just seen your sig :f

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Hal1 wrote:
    You should use firefox if you dont already, there is an addon called 'hyperwords' which lets you search, translate , convert text and numbers. Its the dogs b*****x :D
    and this talks to outlook how ?
    If it was pop3 /smtp I could probably could do something with thunderbird

Google will come up with a million Outlook addins , I'm looking for something that's been road tested. ;)

Advertisement