Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Internet Mobile settings

• 01-10-2007 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

does anyone has V. Internet Mobile settings?

I tried to set APN as live.vodafone.com but only build-in web browser working on it. Other like Opera Mini or MSN doesn't work on it.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

I keep getting no packet data, anyone no how to resolve that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Have a look for an option in the settings called "use default in all applications"

Have a look for an option in the settings called "use default in all applications"
    In connection setting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Usually in configuration settings on a nokia. What phone are you using

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,097 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I was playing around with these recently - what I found was:

APN live.vodafone.com works for the inbuilt browser if you have the proxy set to port 80

live.vodafone.com works for HTTP-based java apps (such as Opera Mini and AFT) with the proxy port set to 8080

non-HTTP java apps require that you use the much more expensive isp.vodafone.ie APN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Specific settings by phone are here as mention test with port 80 and 8080

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

jawakow wrote:
    does anyone has V. Internet Mobile settings?

Hi, there is a Sticky thread at the top of the forum...
    HELLO THERE... About to ask how to get connected for Web/WAP/Email/MMS/Bluetooth etc. that is a good place to start. Has links to operator support lines, device settings and if you're still having trouble so common Qs that may help to get you setup.

Thanks.

Usually in configuration settings on a nokia. What phone are you using
    I'm using the N70, I;ve being getting "Packet Data: Packet Data not availaible" for the last while now when I try to connect....

Advertisement