Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postal Address or PO Box - Prices ?

Options
  • 01-10-2007 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

New to the board here. I'm just after setting up my company & don't have a requirement for an office just yet (some day eh?). My problem is I don't want to use my home address on my paperwork, but a PO box is prohibitively expensive (An Post €150 per month).

I was thinking of using a serviced office address, but they work out approx the same...

Any suggestions from anyone ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

iMax wrote:
    Hi guys,

New to the board here. I'm just after setting up my company & don't have a requirement for an office just yet (some day eh?). My problem is I don't want to use my home address on my paperwork, but a PO box is prohibitively expensive (An Post €150 per month).

I was thinking of using a serviced office address, but they work out approx the same...

Any suggestions from anyone ?

Where will the registered office of the 'company' be: u will have to show it on notepaper etc so maybe ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

The registered office is my home address, is it a legal requirement to put that on stationary etc ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭information

iMax wrote:
    The registered office is my home address, is it a legal requirement to put that on stationary etc ?
    yes and on your website

http://www.kbell.ie/kendlebell/Main/Services-Addresses.htm

Advertisement