Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Wexford

Options
  • 01-10-2007 9:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

does anyone know of a good provider in Wexford that will provide for the ballindinas area, I ha three and if i have to talk about it i will throw this keybord through the screen it was that bad. Thank you everyone that replys :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭VeeEmmy

I'm in Camolin... at least you HAVE 3... But since I'm searching for ANYTHING that is available AND reasonable in my area, I've been doing a bit of looking.

Permanet is on Forth Mtn which might be in clear line-of-sight from you, barring tree/building interference. Have you looked into it? I emailed them for some specific info and they haven't responded, so I don't know if that tells us something about them or not.

But anyway... there you go... hope it is of any help.

Brendan Kehoe would have the most knowledge about what is available (and good) in the area. He is an admin over in the Wireless area. You might PM him.

I wish us both good luck. And if anyone has any viable suggestions for the area immediately east of Camolin and just south (as it runs along here) of the N11, I'd be extremely grateful.

A very frustrated...
    Ban

Advertisement