Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Anti wrote:
    lol, i have seen liang ddc pumps melt, but never frozen :o

Cant wait for you to move over to make me a chiller :D

Get in the line plz kkthnx :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

damn I thought syxpak would of been in here by now telling us all why benchmarks mean jack

To the op... gtfo would ya, I mean seriously what pompous n00bery is this? Any overclocking veteran joins a forum to teach as well as be thought. If you are in fact a member of XS you'd know the majority of members there are n00bs trying to learn from the experts. I've never asked a question there and been met with "omfg wat a n00b"

Introducing yourself by insulting every member of this forum really wasn't a bright move.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Bigchrome

That is what I came here for...to teach...I already have XS to learn from and PCpitstop is my main forum so that was all that was left. I guess everyone here is just such a super uber pro they take offence at anyone trying to suggest that they just might be able to teach them something. Especially someone younger than them and with less posts:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Bigchrome
    Post a pic in the Know Your Nerds Thread so I can print it & practice my darts :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

He just lacks social skills, both on the internet and probably in life to, he doesn't realise why he f'd up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Bigchrome wrote: »
    That is what I came here for...to teach...I already have XS to learn from and PCpitstop is my main forum so that was all that was left. I guess everyone here is just such a super uber pro they take offence at anyone trying to suggest that they just might be able to teach them something. Especially someone younger than them and with less posts:confused:

were not uber pro , but we dont need ur condescending advice , gtfo to Xs and stay there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Fair enough but I don't see what you have taught us? Really, no matter what anybody says there's not *that* much to overclocking (That is what your refering to in the main right?) It's is essentially a competition to see who can spend the most money on hardware (or get sponsored), get the best chips via connections etc, and pour LN2 into a pot. The actual tweaking process itself is pretty simplistic, for the slighthly more involved areas trial-and-error will get you through. Teach us something if your knowledge is so superior to ours.

Ask me something....anything:)

Overclocking is simple as...but not to compete with the big boys, and you can see this if you want to do a quick run of super pi 1m with conroe at 3.6ghz...you'll prob get in the region of 14.1secs wheras with tweaks I've seen 13.828 (THAT is hard) As you brought up of course you also need money....which I don't have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

ffs, will you ever just cop on ta f*ck!

go brush up on doin sumthin about ur social awkwardness and arogance will ya!....like jumping under a bus, or lettin 'PogmMoThoin' play darts with ur face

see the little pic in my sig... that ones just for you :p

( i really missed this thread :D )

if ya didnt get it by the way, im rippin the piss, really couldnt care less bigchrome, i just like following and provoking the crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Ask me something....anything:)

i dunno , anti is pretty leg at overclocking getting his opty up to the speed its at , clocking intel chips are easier , ive more respect for amd clockers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

actually, one more thing, throw up ur e6600 superpi inta benchmarkcentral.net there will ya or let me know wat its at.

also...might want to tone down the (know it all)...ism a teensy lil bit, might do ya sum good here

papu wrote: »
    i dunno , anti is pretty leg at overclocking getting his opty up to the speed its at , clocking intel chips are easier , ive more respect for amd clockers

agreed! My old rig is rght here next to me X2 4200+ and SLI-DR EXPERT (hardest OCing ever no?) so I know exactly where you are coming from;)

Sebastian....Best superpi is 12.453s, Not that good I know:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I think its time to lock this thread now guys. Yes Bigchrome did come in here a big gun-ho. Be he seems like a nice lad. A bit young perhaps, but if you remember awhir was like that. And is now sound out.

And as for being a leg with my opty. I doubt that, i would never have hit them speeds if l31mr0d didn't sell me his sexy mushkin ram.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement