Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transporting Budgie to London

Options
  • 01-10-2007 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭

Ok, I don't know if this is even possible but wondering if anyone has any info. I am moving to London and would like to take my budgie with me (I live in Dublin). What is the best way to do this? I think I can take her on the ferry but she would have to stay in the car for the journey which will prob take 4 hours. The whole journey including the drive from wales to London will take up to 10 hours. Can anyone see a problem with this? Will it be too stressful on her? I've taken her in the car before in her cage (just a 30 min drive to the vet) and she was not bothered at all. If the journey is going to be too stressful I will probably leave her with the parents.

Thanks for your advice.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i had a two budgies when i was a kid and we moved house, only about 2 miles away and both died within a week of moving. i dont think they really cope with big change.

Advertisement