Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sub-teaching

• 01-10-2007 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all

I'm new to this board. I'm not replying to the last poster's note - sorry - as don't have the answer! Have my own question though if that's okay?!

I've recently had a career change from Law to Primary Teaching. Got accepted on the H. Dip in Primary Course at Froebel, Blackrock and will commence this course in February 2008. I am currently about to start looking for sub-teaching work. Where would you recommend I look? Is it easy enough to get sub work? I have only got Montessori School experience (3 months of a contract). I need sub-work for the next 3 months.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thx a million.

S

Mod Edit - New thread started
    This doesnt fit in the middle of an existing thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Olivia_

Sub-teaching isn't that hard to find, just go in and talk to the principals of some of your local schools, most will oblige you. The Hdip primary hasn't been advertised yet so how have you already been accepted? I didn't think that was possible.

Advertisement