Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bertie ahern

Options
  • 01-10-2007 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

alright folks,

dont suppose anyone knows the name of the road where bertie ahern lives, doing a project for school on him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

kolo2007 wrote:
    alright folks,

dont suppose anyone knows the name of the road where bertie ahern lives, doing a project for school on him
    His private house or his office?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kolo2007

his private house where he lives now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

He lives on Beresford Avenue, which is an estate just off Griffith Avenue in Dublin 9 (right beside my alma mater, Dominican College :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

kolo2007 wrote:
    his private house where he lives now
    Strictly speaking that is private and you should use his official address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 kolo2007

cheers for that and wishbone ash get a life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

After all the crap about Bertie and his house in the last 2 weeks, i can't believe someone had to ask that question.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cruibin

But does he really own it? Is it his house or has he just borrowed it? Who really knows - will the truth ever come out?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Anto McC wrote:
    After all the crap about Bertie and his house in the last 2 weeks, i can't believe someone had to ask that question.
    Lol - v true!

Advertisement