Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

S14/S15 Advice

Options
  • 02-10-2007 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Well now that ive gotten my full license (:D YaY:D ) and i have my current car motd'd for the next 2 years i think its time to treat myself to something abit sporty ( My current car is an Octavia 1.4 2002 :p )

I have decided that with the 9,000 euros i expect to have between savings+Octavia sale that i want either a 1999 s14 or a very early non-turbo s15 if i can stretch to that ... I dont really want a jap import for the s14 as i would prefer a stock example and performance for me is not such a big deal .

My questions are

1. How thirsty are these beasts ( i get almost 40mpg on my Octavia )
    2. Are they insurable ( im 25 with a brand new full license and 1 years driving under my belt.
    3. What/Where is the best way/site to find such an example .

Many thanks in advance

Jim

Advertisement