Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben and Jerrys Price Increase

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Not practically giving it away anymore! It's gone up in price in Tesco. A few weeks ago before the half price thing it was 5.98, now it's 6.52. Got myself a tb of Hagen Daaz for a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

I work for a shop that stocks Ben and Jerrys and in the next few weeks it is set to increase in price... I think it's because milk must be going up in price. It's so they can cope with rising costs.
    It is ridiculously priced as it is.

We had it 1.50 off for the last few weeks, but that offer is over now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

aye, milk and grain are going up due to teh bad summer and the economic boom in china. China is now developing a taste for dairy.

Sawa wrote: »
    I work for a shop that stocks Ben and Jerrys and in the next few weeks it is set to increase in price... I think it's because milk must be going up in price. It's so they can cope with rising costs.
    It is ridiculously priced as it is.

We had it 1.50 off for the last few weeks, but that offer is over now.

Doesn't bother me really because the Hagen Daaz really wasn't the same! I'll be sticking with my Ben and Jerrys.

I picked up a tub of Chocolate Fudge Brownie today in Dunnes, then I saw a lone tub of Chocolate Therapy so I decided to take that instead. It wouldn't scan at the till so the person serving me went off to find another tub. A few minutes later, after I pointed her, and another woman who decided to look, in the right direction, they arrived back with a tub of Dunnes ice cream and scanned that instead, so I was only charged 4.10, as opposed to 5.91. I usually hate when staff don't know their way around the shop, but in this case I was happy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

A few weeks ago before the half price thing it was 5.98, now it's 6.52.

Sliminess :rolleyes:

Advertisement