Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay at home dad

Options
  • 02-10-2007 8:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello from Germany !:)

I am a 44 years :) old SAHD for 7 years now. I raised my two childrden from birth on, while my wive went back to work fulltime six weeks after she gave birth.

In the evening I work as a Martial Arts teacher for children and adults and I also teach my daughter :D:D

boxenalwinadw7.th.jpg

I just spend only two holidays in Ireland and fell in Love with the people, landsscape and culture :)

Hope to have good conversion here !

Cheers

SAHD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Guten Morgen,

Willkommen to the forum. Hope you enjoy it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Hello from Ireland!

Sometimes I wish I could be a stay at home dad... but that's because my job sucks at the moment. My wife stays home to mind our kids and I'll freely admit that she has the more difficult job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭barrett1965

Welcome and well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SAHD

di11on wrote:
    Hello from Ireland!

Sometimes I wish I could be a stay at home dad... but that's because my job sucks at the moment. My wife stays home to mind our kids and I'll freely admit that she has the more difficult job!

Hi di11on,

on that problem very good ! I was wasting my lifetime working as a clerk and then the government forced my to move to Berlin. So I said to my girlfriend (my wife now :) that I can´t feed a family with my old job. She loves her job and wanted both: career and children. So we changed roles :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

SAHD wrote:
    Hello from Germany !:)

I am a 44 years :) old SAHD for 7 years now. I raised my two childrden from birth on, while my wive went back to work fulltime six weeks after she gave birth.

In the evening I work as a Martial Arts teacher for children and adults and I also teach my daughter :D:D

boxenalwinadw7.th.jpg

I just spend only two holidays in Ireland and fell in Love with the people, landsscape and culture :)

Hope to have good conversion here !

Cheers

SAHD

Hello SAHD welcome! Great photo.

Sounds like you made a good decision!

In your opinion how young can kids start Martial Arts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SAHD

BostonB wrote: »
    Hello SAHD welcome! Great photo.

Sounds like you made a good decision!

In your opinion how young can kids start Martial Arts?

Motivation is the key. I play Rocky music which my daughter loves and then we do pads training.:)

Advertisement