Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

let me show you my halo 3 screenshots

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

and you will know me by the trail of dead - http://imgshuck.com/images/dcyj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Good aul vids and pics... gotta love bungie for that feature. I got some decent screenies but mostly just headshots or funny **** that happens peoples bodies :D

This is prolly my glory shot though. 2vs2 TS on Narrows. I was on blue team and had a sniper on the man cannon.....

4794993fullrv3.th.jpg

The video is deadly, screenshot doesn't do it justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Dades wrote: »
    Took out two lads with one shot on Shotty Snipes last night!
    Thank you Bungie for Theater mode!

Screen1
    Screen2

Screen3

TBF both victims had taken hits already...

NICE shooting Dades:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

I have a video taken of someone else absolutely owning me, against all odds, while I was in a Banshee and they were in a mongoose. Has to be seen, this is some crazy blockbuster action movie shizzle: Mongoose vs Banshee

Click on that from bungie.net and it'll automatically queue it to download to your xbox next time you connect to Live. Go watch, then come back and comment! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

this may look like just a massive mess...

6761825fullht0.th.jpg

But its actually the aftermath of me (in red on the far hill, on the left) getting both of the guys in blue with a single spartan laser shot :D
    God it felt sooooooo good!!!! I have a video of it saved, ill upload if anyones intermolested

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Nice!

That theatre mode is addictive I find. You can spend a long time in there just taking cool shots probably nobody will ever see...

Advertisement