Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 2008 anyone?

Options
  • 02-10-2007 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

cant find any thread to put this but here goes.
    i have fifa 08 installed on my laptop but i cant get the xbox 360 controler to work with it. any ideas? i do have the driver installed by the way
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

I would suspect its your pc protecting you from a poor game

only kidding, with pc's sometimes its a matter of order, controller driver installed before game so the game when installed pics up the controller or controller installed after the game . sometimes process seems stupid but to pc's its not.

try it both ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Fifa 08 for the pc is the exact same as Fifa 07, (basically!). More leagues, but game play is the same! Have you installed the driver for the controllor? Mine works fine

Fifa for the 360 is savage though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

lads, i have never ever liked fifa, its been a terrible terrible game since the first version and i would never ever buy it, until i took a chance last week with 08. im a pro evo man and have been since it came out but this fifa is quality. played both demo's and fifa is far far better game. people who buy both shall agree with me, dotn know about ps2 but for 360, fifa is really good. they just aint trying as hard at konami anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I must say it is the best Fifa since Fifa 2003, but Fifa 360 demo vs PES 360 demo... the candle can not be held to PES, sheer brilliance and it's not even the finished product. I can only say what posts 2 & 3 said so I won't bother...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Personally i taught there wasnt a good fifa since 98!! I remeber getting 2000 and while i enjoyed playing at the time when i think back... pressing R2(or whatever the trick button was) the whole way up the pitch to unleash a shot that no matter who you were always headed straight for the top corner .... brutal!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement