Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

halloween costumes...

Options
  • 02-10-2007 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

heya all

im just wondering if theres any costume shops around limerick city??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Yes, Mallow street has one I think. I think its Mallow anyway, cant look it up at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I think the magic shop do them (not 100% sure)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

party pieces in ballinacurra do them. just on the right hand side on your way to the crescent sc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Anyone know any good places in Dublin city centre or surrounding areas to get a good costume that won't cost the earth?

Cheers,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Seriously ... you are asking in a dedicated Limerick forum?!

• Advertisement

Apologies, maybe the mods can move my request? Where should I have posted?

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Try the Dublin City Forum (follow 'Regions' in the links at the top).

There is a new big huge place between here and Shannon saw an ad in the Limerick Post for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 happysquirrel

The best place in dublin for halloween costumes and masks is
    WIG WAM. st.stephens green shopping center, dublin 2.

they have great selection.

Thanx for that.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The Limerick costume shops are a bit naff tbh, if you want really good quality costumes, there is a place in Ennis that does them on a rental basis. It is near the Toymaster store.

• Advertisement

Hi all, just ordered two costumes from www.disneyshopping.com, selection is a bit limited but they are cheap and you get an extra 20% off by using this code "SPOOKY". As we are paying in Euro they are even cheaper again. The kiddies sections seems to have a good bit of choice.

I hope they don't get stopped at customs!!

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jokerface

I am trying to get my hands on a JOker costume either on web or in rental place. I have located some on Ebay which are pretty poor quality. I'm basically looking for the purple suit and canary shirt

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

You can get the Joker halloween Costumes Here

Also there's loads of talk about whats good for halloween here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1128

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

threads a year old, i suspect marketing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

zuroph wrote: »
    threads a year old, i suspect marketing.

Have you reported it? Most of Fancy Dresser's posts are about costume shops, it's quite likely a spammer working with a shill.

I'm not a shill mate, have you checked my tag? We have a board here on Boards.ie. I was using the seach function searching though treads on Costumes to help out, thats what i know about. Hadn't noticed the date on this one, my bad. Admin could you bump this post back a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

semi-apology semi-accepted :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

zuroph wrote: »
    semi-apology semi-accepted :D

+1

Sorry FD!

No need for apologies guys, afterall it was a mistake on my part to start with.

I think its really important we look out for Shilling to protect the boards integrity.

Group hug.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

madmoe wrote: »
    Hi all, just ordered two costumes from www.disneyshopping.com, selection is a bit limited but they are cheap and you get an extra 20% off by using this code "SPOOKY". As we are paying in Euro they are even cheaper again. The kiddies sections seems to have a good bit of choice.

I hope they don't get stopped at customs!!

M

I nominate lost Mad Moe as an honorary Limerick man and guest VIP on this Forum - after a shaky start he has more than proven himself worthy.

• Advertisement

He he he. I checked www.disneyshopping.com just there the other day but the costume selection does not seem to be half as good as last year. Anyone ordered from them?

M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

There is a new party shop in the parkway, it is doing halloween costumes I think

Advertisement