Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st year AV students

Options
  • 02-10-2007 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I mistakingly ordered 2 of the Millerson "Video Production Handbook"s so if anyone is looking for 1 let me know! Its €38.00 (as priced in Easons).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ugh...Millerson.

People don't really use this forum. Pop a notice up on the AV board for best results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

Nikk wrote:
    I mistakingly ordered 2 of the Millerson "Video Production Handbook"s so if anyone is looking for 1 let me know! Its €38.00 (as priced in Easons).

Ive been in AV now for 3 years and never needed to buy a book, which kinda suprises me, but yeah I agree with the post above a notice on the AV board should sort you out with someone in your year who needs that book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭-DuMbGuM-

Millerson.. what a total ass. lol i havent looked for the books yet -_- i'll have to try get around to that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ive been in AV now for 3 years and never needed to buy a book

Oh yeah, forgot about that. You really don't need to buy one, library has a bunch of them and you only need em for one night each year. Not fourth year though, no no, we don't have to do Millerson this year :p

Advertisement