Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

This is a weird one for motors

Options
  • 02-10-2007 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, not sure if this is the wright place to place this thread:o :o but here goes, my friend is rebuilding a massey ferguson 35x and is looking for a wiring diagram, ive searched the net but the only one i can find are on ebay, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

He he...another.."My Friend" situation in Motors :D You sure you're not a big rednecked farmer and just don't want to admit it? :D

Anyway, back on topic. Maybe you can contact the manufacturer themselves? (sorry, your friend can). Tell them the diagram has been lost or damaged & ask nicely if they can give you a replacement (free of charge of course ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

keefg wrote:
    He he...another.."My Friend" situation in Motors :D You sure you're not a big rednecked farmer and just don't want to admit it? :D

Anyway, back on topic. Maybe you can contact the manufacturer themselves? (sorry, your friend can). Tell them the diagram has been lost or damaged & ask nicely if they can give you a replacement (free of charge of course ;) )

lol, i am a dub but living in westmeath for 8 years so my neck is kinda reddish but only reddish, the tractor is from the 70s and to get one of these is near impossible foc of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,987 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I doubt that Massey Ferguson are going to scan their 30+ year old documents to put them on the web. I had the same issue looking for a 135 service manual. Only ones are on Ebay or useless. Best bet would be to try a classic vehicle fair. Is there a Massey Ferguson owners club ( I bet there is one somewhere)? They could have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭McSandwich

McSandwich wrote:

thanks McSandwitch;) , thats half of it, the rest is the wiring from the clocks inside the cab to the loom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

McSandwich wrote:

Whoo Hoo! Ten out of Ten to McSandwich!!

Now....can ya find me some weapons grade plutonium for my DeLorean time machine??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

pm. wrote:
    the tractor is from the 70s and to get one of these is near impossible foc of course.
    If it's a MF 35x, it would be a lot older than that. The 35x came out in 1962! ;)

PS - tell your friend that we have a Farming and Forestry Forum. :)

If it's a MF 35x, it would be a lot older than that. The 35x came out in 1962! ;)

PS - tell your friend that we have a Farming and Forestry Forum. :)

could a mos please move this thread to farming and forestry, and thanks for all the replies in motors;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

pm. wrote:
    could a mos please move this thread to farming and forestry
    I provided the link in case you or your friend would be interested in the Farming Forum. I wasn't expecting this thread to be moved there! ;):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Go to a vintage rally (one with tractors) ... you will find loads of people there with the contacts to get you what you want....

PS - tell your friend that we have a Farming and Forestry Forum. :)[/QUOTE

could a mod please move this to farming&forestry, and thanks for the replies.

Advertisement