Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband in dunshaughlin??

Options
  • 02-10-2007 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

HI all im new to these boards and im hoping somebody can help. myself and my family have recently moved to dunshaughlin and we are having so many headaches trying to get broadband installed. if anybody knows of any company who can connect us that would be great. we have already tried ntl and are also waiting for bt to get back to us. thank you:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭auggie2k

Eircom or BT are your only real options, checked ICE but they say its not out here, same with Digiweb. I have friends in Ratoath who are with Perlico....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Eircom/BT resell/Utv DSL are the only reliable broadband options in dunshaughlin. I think wireless is a very hit and miss affair here and very few people have it.

Advertisement