Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I won a car!

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Thanks. That's pretty much the plan.

It'll be a great buy for someone, as it'll be cheaper than any ex demo car, and will have zero mileage.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Good luck selling it, HF!
    Offers are starting to arrive btw.

Amuse us. Keep us informed what you're being offered :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I'm tempted to Unkel, but had better not;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Anthracite Grey IS the best colour by the way. That or Tempest Black.

Have you considered registering the car c/o Dublin address?

LK reg will put people off. no offense!

I may do Colm. It'd be an L plate not an LK btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

colm_mcm wrote:
    LK reg will put people off. no offense!

Anyone who'd be put off a car because it doesn't have their precious D-reg is a dickhead anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Dickheads still need cars.
    Given that more people live in Dublin than anywhere else in Ireland, and that it's the reg least likely to put people off buying the car, I think putting a D reg on it would really help sell it.
    I have experience of this exact situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Do all L or LK reg's come with bullet holes or something???:confused: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I'm tempted to Unkel, but had better not;)

Why not?

Advertisement