Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS9 starts today on virgin 1 channel 153

Options
  • 02-10-2007 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

As above and may i say i welcome my new virgin1 overlords God iv been waiting for this for ages never understood why sky one havent replayed it at 5 instead of the voyager trip.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Yea this is great saw it the other day
    I just hope they show it all the way through now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Always wondered the same. They'd play and replay Voyager and TNG and never give DS9 a shot. In the end I just got all the episodes and am currently 6 from the end. Was good to watch it straight through every day without missing episodes or having to wait a week for the next episode. Trek will never get that good again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 PatF

DS9 was IMO best of the trek series. Looking forward to it on Virgin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,981 ✭✭✭Daith

I'm a huge DS9 fan but have to admit that watching these episodes each week makes me understand why some people never got into it. Some of the lesser ones can be quite slow....

I have all the seasons and DVD and when I watch them I tend to go to my favorites in the season.

There's some episodes like "Melora" (about the girl in a wheelchair) that I can't watch. Then there's the gems. Necessary Evil was on and it's great to watch. Just seeing how Odo, Quark, Dukat and Kira all met during the course of one investigation is great.

Pity I read could War and Peace in the space of one Virgin 1 ad break :)

Up now to 3 times a day - 11am, 3pm and 8pm
    Saturdays - 3pm, 9pm and 10pm.

Source: UFPst

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,953 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

anyone know what has happened to DS9 on Virgin?

I had it recorded everyday at 9, and it had just got to the ep where the cardassians had retaken DS9 with the help of the Dominian and then......nothing. It is being shown at 2 every day now, but they are older episodes - mondays was Captive Pursuit, for instance.

Anyone know if they are going to show the remaining episodes or is that all they had rights to?

Advertisement