Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need a new computer? Shuttle or Laptop?

• 02-10-2007 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

My pc is a few years old now and is starting to act up so would like to get a new system. I am stuck between either a shuttle or a laptop.

The reason why I am stuck between those two is because I am in my final year and intend on going travelling the end of this year to New York for a year and would like to bring my system with me. I would like it to be new and powerful to play games if I want it to, like new strategy games etc. Not that big a gamer but I'd like the option if possible.

So should I make a shuttle pc? Or should I buy a laptop? I made my last computer and even though I don't know a lot about computers, I found it easy to do and I saved a lot of money so would be on for doing this again...

What do you guys think? Thanks a lot...

Advertisement