Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Mercy

• 02-10-2007 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭

This sunday is the No Mercy PPV headlined by the last man standing match with Cena and Orton for the WWE title, other matches on the card include:

Punjabi Prison Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    Triple H vs. Umaga
    Finlay vs. Rey Mysterio
    Candice vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match)
    ECW title match CM Punk vs Dreamer or Elijah Burke

I reckon there'll be more matches added to the card on this weeks Smackdown possibly another tag title match involving MVP and Matt Hardy against Deuce and Domino.

I don't think i'll be ordering the PPV myself but it might be worth it if the rumoured return of Jericho is true.

If the injuries to Cena's shoulder (a torn rotator cuff that had Edge injured) are serious we will be looking at a title change, while it may be good that Cena has finally dropped the title, the circumstances are unfortunate. The blow off match between these too was probably gonna be a HIAC at Cyber Sunday.

Batista and Khali's title match will be ugly but this will be the best way to hide Khali's weaknesses, i can't see this match lasting longer than 12 minutes and Batista will retain.

HHH vs Umaga should be a fun match, but i reckon a rematch with a stipulation at Cyber Sunday will be a lot better but i can see nothing but a HHH win.

Same case for Rey vs Finlay, should be a fast paced match with Finlay getting a lot of offence in and Rey pulling out the win seemingly against the odds but i won't discount some shenanigans with JBL interferring somehow.

Candice vs Beth Phoenix will be typical women's wrestling fare, few botched spots and sloppy work but Beth will take it and dominate the women's division till WM 24 methinks.

The ECW title match hopefully will be good, CM Punk still hasn't had a stand out match in his WWE tenure, i know his WWE style is completely different to his old ROH style but if Burke ends up facing him sunday i can see them having a better chemistry in the ring than Punk and John Morrison ever had.

And if the WWE tag title match happens its just gonna be more build up to the long awaited rematch between MVP and Matt Hardy. Which has probably been the best thing on Smackdown in the last 2-3 months, these 2 have great chemistry and MVP has improved a hell of a lot since his feud with Benoit.

Anyway i just wanted to post this and ask what everyone's elses thoughts and predictions are.

Advertisement