Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aus V Eng

Options
  • 02-10-2007 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Australia - 11 points.

I think this is a pretty safe bet.

Also Argentina - 12 points against Scotland.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭scaramanga

aussies should be safe, the argie game could be tight enough though
    celtic are offering 4/1 on argentina to get beat in final-thats 4/1 to beat south africa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Argies against scotland is a banker but with Wilco in the team, England are harder to judge

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

The aussie bet is a slam dunk

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

snyper wrote:

Holer!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

snyper wrote:

"He shoots.....,he doesn't score" as they also say in basketball.

Thank you England.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What odds did England have?

Also anybody put a bet on France?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Think England were 5/1 in the match betting, not sure. Was wondering what price the French were?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

I backed England at half-time at 11 to 2. Didn't necessarily think they'd win but it looked around 50/50.

Bouyed by this result, I also backed France before the match at 6 to 1 (although if someone offered me my money back at any time in the first half I'd have bitten their hand off). You could've got 26 to 1 on France to win at half-time.

Thanks to Conor O'Shea on his preview on Morning Ireland for these tips. He said on friday that England had a real chance of winning, while the France-New Zealand match was going to be closer than most people thought.

Advertisement