Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Komplett.ie - love them or hate them?

• 02-10-2007 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I want to buy the Philips 37" LCD-TV 37PFL9632D/10 TV. Did not find it in the shops, but found it on Komplett.ie. It is out of stock. But a date when it will be in stock is only a week away. So I decide to wait, and buy it on the day they get them. I get there on the day, but the date is two weeks out now? Hmm,... from now on I am looking at it every day. And two weeks are going, going, and 4,3,2,1 days before I am checking every day. Then the day when they are getting them comes again. Here I am ready to buy it, but only to find out that the date is pushed out again. This time it reads: 11 pcs expected on stock 2007-10-16. So 2 weeks out again? Now what kind of a scam is that? You can miss a delivery date, a truck can get stuck, and whatever can happen. But I felt stupid and betrayed by komplett.ie. Still do. Just wanted to share that.

Komplett.ie = no business from my end any more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Lossy

The folowing is only an assumption:

Maybe they are fulfilling orders as the items come in and if the number of orders exceed the number of items that arrive then it goes out again for a new delivery date. For instance if there are 11 items due on a certain date and there are 15 orders in waiting for fulfilment then as soon as they come in 11 orders are fulfilled and the remaining 4 are waiting for the next delivery date and in the mean time the queue might be getting longer (especially if it is a high demand item).

If this is the case my advice is if you really want to get it from komplett get your order in and wait in the queue.

Advertisement