Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a generic picture: Under Construction

Options
  • 02-10-2007 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am working on a website that is going to be partially released.

I would like to show a picture i nthe section that is not gonna be ready.

Something like: "Coming Soon!!"

I looked in google and
    a stock photo site ( v ) without success

Any idea where I could find such a picture?

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

Why dont you try create it.

If you dont think youll be able to do it, I can give it a try. PM me some details and I'll try my best with it.

I'll do it for free like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Bob%20the%20Builder%204%20Articulated%20Figures%20and%20Pilchard.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

How about?

logo.jpg

and then add teh coming soon in text [nicely formatted] underneath?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Drexl Spivey

hey , looks cool.

I was looking for something more simple, just a transparent gif with a small pic.. Without any colour or theme in the background. But that's cool

thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 BSmith

Hmm. You could always search the web for fonts... download them into any graphical editor...

Then use different colours in the text for a logo is a frilly text... I've adopted a font called "Bread" for my business... and then "under construction" underneat... make things nice and easy... just make sure the logo is an image as knowing the net, it more than likely won't show up if its not a common font set. I'd show you an example, but I don't have any on the go at the moment!

• Advertisement
Advertisement