Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Trade In Value

• 02-10-2007 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭

Just wondering which of the chainstores gives the best trade in value?

Looking to offload Bioshock and COD 3 as a trade against either new GTA or Pro Evo 8.

Cheers kids.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

xtravision seem to be the best at the moment...
    GTA IV isn't out until next March btw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Probably better of trying to get rid of them on adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

given your sig and that I work around fairview I will offer you €30 for bioshock ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I traded in 6 games in xtra vision today. (Bioshock, Gears of war, Crackdown, Table Tennis, Tiger Woods 07, COD 2) Got 110 euro store credit. Not great was my 1st reaction. What you reckon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Batesy wrote:
    I traded in 6 games in xtra vision today. (Bioshock, Gears of war, Crackdown, Table Tennis, Tiger Woods 07, COD 2) Got 110 euro store credit. Not great was my 1st reaction. What you reckon?

Well you have four duds there in terms of traded games to be honest. You would get a decent price for bioshock and Tiger Woods but the rest are fairly old and are titles that people trade in a lot. Gears of War-great game but out store has about 12 traded copies,so they are not going to pay a fair amount of money if they are being traded in a lot and not being sold. Same with Crackdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Batesy wrote:

they currently have an offer where you can get a new chart game for two games traded (as long as they come to 40)
    do you know how much you got for those?
    I suspect it was 20 each and 15 for gears and table tennis.

Advertisement