Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A bit too cheap?

Options
  • 02-10-2007 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=798819

GF has decided on either a Colt or 3dr Corolla. She spotted the above link. First of all, there's no pic so it could be a bag of nails. I'll have a look on the weekend and see.

Less than 2k euro for a 2000 colt seems a bit too cheap doesnt it? I realise 90k miles is highish for a petrol and ill most likely be replacing shocks and clutch.

On a side note, has anyone dealt with Autoexchange? Do they provide warranty as standard? The GF said she'd prefer to go down the dealer route and pay the extra few quid for a warranty for the peace of mind incase anything goes wrong, it won't be her problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

they have to give you a warranty. Don't expect much of a discount.
    Colts aren't hugely sought after, so they don't make big money. That's still cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

colm_mcm wrote:
    they have to give you a warranty. Don't expect much of a discount.
    Colts aren't hugely sought after, so they don't make big money. That's still cheap though.

I like Colts. From experience the 1.3l (in a lancer mind) is a nice reliable car. Gonna view it on the weekend, could be a bucket...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

best of luck with the vieweing! Colts are very well built cars if a little basic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Seems very cheap though. Mitsubishi's usually hold their value well. Give it a decent aul test drive.

Advertisement