Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berbatovs attitude

Options
  • 02-10-2007 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

Just a quick point on last night.Berbatov claims he is 100% committed to the spurs cause and i must admit i love the guy,but answer me this when he was subbed last night it took him ages to get off the pitch and at this stage we were desperate and running out of time.Yet he just strolled off with this air of " im too good to be taken off" look on his face.Surely he should have raced off the field to let bent on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

KingdomYid wrote:
    Just a quick point on last night.Berbatov claims he is 100% committed to the spurs cause and i must admit i love the guy,but answer me this when he was subbed last night it took him ages to get off the pitch and at this stage we were desperate and running out of time.Yet he just strolled off with this air of " im too good to be taken off" look on his face.Surely he should have raced off the field to let bent on.

We were 4-1 down - even an optimist like me thought the game was up - if anything he was keeping the score down!!

But then ........... the rest is history

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 dr oatker

KingdomYid wrote:

No This is Bent we're talking about??
    Another Les Ferdinand

Advertisement