Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an Artist....

Options
  • 02-10-2007 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Looking for an Artist in the Dublin area to help me out with a sleeve design ive been playing with....

Basically I have a theme for a sleeve and got some images I want to be contained within it, but don't know what artist to get to do it. The theme is something specific and kind of unusual so its hard to find someone who will understand the finished product I want to achieve out of this.

Can anyone recommend any artists at the moment for sleeve work? ( It will be all blacks and greys btw) I've come to know a lot of poor artists over the years in dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

My mate is currently in the process of getting a sleeve done by Justin in Zulu tattoo. I have to admit, I have never seen such a f*cking cool looking piece of work. My mate went in with a basic idea and now he has one of the coolest tattoo's I have ever seen. I'll try and get some pics for ya.

Anyway, Justin in Zulu Tattoo is your man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i have some bad experiences with Zulu, but ive never seen anything justin has done... maybe ill check him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Yeah, I've had some issues with them lads before too. Justin's work is awesome tho. I'm in the same boat as you tho. I know what I want sleeve wise (Pokemon, FTW!) just unsure as to how to put the piece together.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im same as you. had my ideas, but after talking to a few artists and then having a slight meltdown last night, i wana change this tattoo, i want something with more emotion in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I checked out justins portfolio and i was blown away, think im goin to get him to do it alright,

• Advertisement
Advertisement