Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Central Midfielder In The World?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Melion wrote: »
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=US7eiFGiCG4

Whats the big deal with that Fabregas video? When he plays a match like the one ive linked to above then he can be considered one of the best in the world

If you happened to watch the full matches where the clips are taken out of in Fabregas video you would have seen him turn in imperious performances in most of them. He's been doing it for more than 2 years now, all without injury. In response to FatherTed saying he went missing in that period last year, he had afaik along with Kolo Touré played almost every Arsenal game in every competition since the start of the season so I think its fair to say he'd be a bit flat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

What was that, 3 years ago now? When was the last time Alonso played like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Melion wrote: »
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=US7eiFGiCG4

Whats the big deal with that Fabregas video? When he plays a match like the one ive linked to above then he can be considered one of the best in the world
    I like Alonso (when he's on top form, I'd rather him than Gerrard for both on-pitch and off-pitch reasons) but I don't see how a video of less than 3 minutes of one match shows anything more than any other compilation piece.

I've watched Fabregas (in full matches) a lot in the last couple of years and even though I don't think he's the best central midfielder in the world (partly cos I think it's a silly question) he's played matches like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Jesus 50,000 views for that Alonso vid. I must learn how to make a good video as I thought Andy Reid v Germany was just as impressive. :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Mr Alan wrote: »
    said it the other day, i'll say it again, Alonso had fabregas in his pocket at the weekend, the master dishing out lessons to the young up and comer! ;)
    Arsenal had 63% possession... clearly Alonso dominated Fabregas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Just watched that vid. I knew he was good but christ!

He's amazing!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

It's a sad time when I'm agreeing with jank.

.....Is there a Blue moon out there tonight.....:p

Advertisement